Back to Recipes
September 19, 2019
Ideal for pairing with Veramonte Rosé
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 1 bag of lettuce
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, quartered
- ¼ c black olives
- 2 Tbs. capers
- 100 g tuna
- 150 g green beans
- 8-10 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 radishes
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and chop the lettuce. Cut the tomatoes into fourths and the radishes in very thin slices.
- Cook the green beans in water with salt. Remove and chill.
- Dice the tuna in 2cm cubes and throw into a hot skillet with olive oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side and season with salt and pepper. Remove and let cool.
- Boil the eggs for 7-8 minutes so that the inside is a soft yellow.
- For the vinaigrette: Mix 3 parts olive oil to 1 part vinegar. Add in the mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In a big bowl, mix together all ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing on top and serve.