Back to Recipes
September 18, 2019
Ideal for pairing with Veramonte Pinot Noir
- 300 g rice
- 250 g sliced mushrooms
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion
- 1 L chicken stock
- 1 c white wine
- 75 g Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Sauté the chopped garlic and onion in olive oil until golden.
- Add in the mushrooms until slightly browned and salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat the chicken stock in a pan.
- After a few minutes, add rice to the mushroom mixture and stir for 3-4 minutes, making sure to not let the rice stick.
- Then add in the white wine and constantly stir above medium heat until the wine evaporates.
- Add in the chicken stock to rice mixture one cup at a time, allowing the rice to absorb each cup before adding in the next.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top and mix well until achieving a rich, creamy texture.